Thursday, December 3, 2009

Monsters Above

Mandy left the Great Hall of Celeano and returned through the gate to The Unnamable in Arkham. She immediately closed the gate. Unfortunately she was not able to seal the location.

Joe left Independence Square and passed through several neighborhoods to get to the Witch House in French Hill. As soon as he neared the house, he was drawn into the open gate next to it. He was sent to the cold arid Plateau of Leng.

I left the Police Station and entered the nearby General Store. I still had $5 on me and if the store had something that would help our cause, I was willing to spend some cash. The most useful thing they had in stock was a .45 automatic. I could use a little more steel courage. Besides, the revolver Mandy had given me was a little lonely. So I spent my $5 and planned my next move.

No one was around, but there was another fizzle of electricity in the air near Independence Square. Sealing that location was one of Joe's best moves of the night. So far it had prevented two other gates and monsters from appearing.

The winged Mi-Go in the Northside streets took to the air. Now there were three monsters watching the Arkham streets for people. Everyone couldn't hide indoors forever.

Gates open: 2/8
Monsters in Arkham: 3/4
Monsters in Outskirts: 4/7
Terror Level: 2/10
AO Doom Track: 10/13

No comments:

Post a Comment